Hello, Good People of WordPress!
I come bearing updates on the current state of my life. The playdates are less-so relevant to my life, but add great imagery, nonetheless.
At this point, I’m nearly a quarter of the way done with my junior year of college. And what an INTENSE quarter it’s been! I’m taking 5 courses, working in a research lab, interning at a magazine, maintaining active membership in numerous clubs, applying for summer internships, and preparing to study abroad in London next semester. Yeah, I’m just a little bit busy.
But even with all of the things I’m doing, I feel like I’ve finally gotten a handle on life. I’m busy, but happy. I’m doing well in all of my classes and I’m working hard to achieve my goals. My priorities are straight. I’ve also been stepping out of my comfort zone a lot more, lately. In short, I’m becoming the person I always knew I could be. (It only took 20 years, right?)
Because I love the succinctness of bullet points, I will use them to list some of the more notable occurrences of my life over the past few months:
- I was recognized as a Meinig Family Cornell National Scholar.
- I will DEFINITELY be studying abroad in London for the Spring 2013 semester.
- I’m now a Journalist intern at Cornell Alumni Magazine and a photographer for the Cornell Daily Sun.
- I have decided to wholeheartedly pursue a career in TV/Film/Media.
- I’ve lost 10+ pounds since the end of last semester.
- I eat broccoli, now…and I like it.
So, there you have it: What’s been going on in my life, in a nutshell. I’ll most likely be elaborating on some of the things I’ve mentioned here in future posts.
Look out for them!